Pixie dust still exists

TeamH5

DIS Veteran
doesnt have to be big. DD had bought a pin our first day in Epcot. It later fell off her bag. We spent 3 days and 3 parks looking for a replacement. Ended up hot tailing back to Epcot the last hour of our last night in the parks to get a replacement at the only place a cast member was able to locate any stock. The gentleman in the Mexican pavilion was nice enough to replace the Pin for free.
That was enough pixie dust for me. :) especially since my DD had bought the pin with her own money (she's 9) and was really upset when she discovered it had fallen off we bag, which is why I told her I would replace it for her.

It is the little things! Glad you found a replacement. We had a similar experience at the poly a CM replaced free of charge a mug we purchased because my husband accidentally dropped it almost immediately after leaving the store.

The little things, it's what keeps us coming back :) Thanks for the report.

Nice of the CM, your daughter will remember that act of kindness the rest of her life.

That's great, Team. It's the little things that make us smile, make memories. So happy for your daughter.

My brother/niece had some this week too.
It was her first visit and birthday. They were literally in the park for less then an hour when she got sick and had to leave. Long story short they ended up not being able to fly home because of it. Disney let them in free and gave them fastpass

It really is the little things! My hubby and I went for our birthdays a couple weeks ago and rode ToT. When we got off the ride a CM was waiting with our picture printed and a super excited "Happy Birthday!" It really made our night!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter