Pixie Dust pls!- I need a canc for 11/28 & 11/29

Mmketeer

<font color=blue>DIS Cast Member- no really, but n
Wow, I can't tell you how long I have been trying to get cancellations and piece together a stay at the Fort for my favorite holiday (Thanksgiving). Okay I'll tell ya since Dec. of last year! So, Please send me some pixie dust as all I need is just two more nights....Fri. Nov28th and Sat. Nov.29th. :worship: Please, oh please, oh please....

I sooo wanna go and put up my decorations and start out the holiday season right. I haven't been for 3 years at that time of year.

I have Sat, Sun, and Monday. Have been trying for 8 months to get Sat. Isn't anyone going to cancel?

Wow, I can't tell you how long I have been trying to get cancellations and piece together a stay at the Fort for my favorite holiday (Thanksgiving). Okay I'll tell ya since Dec. of last year! So, Please send me some pixie dust as all I need is just two more nights....Fri. Nov28th and Sat. Nov.29th. :worship: Please, oh please, oh please....

I sooo wanna go and put up my decorations and start out the holiday season right. I haven't been for 3 years at that time of year.

Nevermind...I see the openings are for cabins, not campsites.sorry.

Some will cancel at the 45 and 6th day out, be patient and don't give up.

Pixie Dust :tink: Pixie Dust :tink: Pixie Dust :tink: That should do it.:thumbsup2

I think there must be several people on here trying for those days. I've been trying for about a year and still nothing. I check everyday and will keep doing that till I go. If I don't get them I'll still try on the way down. If I don't get them by the time we get close then we are going to the east coast (Titusville area). Good luck to you.

I have a site as do my parents for the 29th that we will be cancelling. I think I have about 2 weeks booked in November and we will be cancelling all but 3 nights. Keep calling!!!

OMG, I just got the last two nightes! I can't believe it...WAHOO! I am going to Disney for Thanksgiving!!! Thank you everyone for the Pixie Dust. Look for my Christmas decorated site and my Mickey Lamp!!!

I AM SOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!

Awesome! :) I hope everyone who hoping for a cancellation during that time gets their wish. :wizard:

If anyone is still looking for Thanksgiving week, I just cancelled a full hookup reservation from 11/22 thru 11/28. Don't feel sorry for us, we went in October instead, plan to be back in Feb. :yay:

Congrats!!! I just got the last two nights at The Fort for Thanksgiving as well! See ya there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter