Pixie dust for Ariel Jasmine and family

jockey

Runs for Wine!
Guys as some of you know, Laurs has been busy the past few months planning her trip to Florida with her son Eric and her husband Andy. Unfortunately Laur’s father took ill whilst away and they returned early to be with him. It is with deep regret that I inform you that Laur’s father passed away. The service is tomorrow and I know some of you would like to pass on your condolences.

Oh Laurs, my poor poor girl. I know exactly what you are going through, on our first trip we were called back a week early because my mother was poorly, she passed away as soon as we got back. All my thoughts are with you, you know where I am, big hugs babe xx

Oh what sad news, Im so sorry to hear this Laurs and family:hug:

So sorry to hear that Laur's, my condolences to you and your family. :hug:

:hug: Oh Laur's, I am thinking of you and your family at this very sad time :hug: Sending you lots of love and hugs hun :hug:

Laur's, I am so, so sorry to hear this! You and your family are in my thoughts, hun... :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

So sorry to hear this sad news my thoughts are with you all :hug:

Laur's, so sorry to hear this sad news. My thoughts are with you & your family:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!