• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pixie Dust and Presents, Christmas Decor, Oh My! What a lucky gal am I! Update P. 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
;) I've been hissing so much at work (where no higher ups can hear me and only for the benefit of my cubical mate)that on Thanksgiving day my cubicle mate hissed at the table when someone asked her if she wanted cranberry sauce. :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl: Needless to say, she doesn't like cranberry sauce.

Seriously, I think I need to hear this. What a riot! :lmao: Hey, meet me on the Lapuette thread. ;)

Holy cow, you only have ONE DAY!

Oy. Vey! :lmao:

If I don't post again before you leave, have a wonderful weekend!

Thank you! :goodvibes

Have fun and take tons of headless pictures for us!

It may not be Halloween, but it's going be headless! :thumbsup2

Oh TK---you are on VACATION!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy this lengthy weekend---I will be hoping for the best of times for all of you!!! It will be a magical sight for sure!

Thank you so much, hon! :goodvibes

I'm not saying goodbye yet because I am holding out for one final update before you leave. :rolleyes:

How did you know? :rolleyes1

Shame your ticker doesn't count down the hours...

I won't be around much tomorrow so I'll say bye now! Have a lapu lapu (or three) for me!

Ha ha! pirate:

I wish you a royally good time!

Meals fit for your royal status.
Fireworks to celebrate your presence.
Drinks to toast your vacation.
And most of all...

NO ROYAL DRAMA. None.

Enjoy your own private entrance to Epcot! :goodvibes

Have a fantastic time!!!!!!

Thanks for all the royal wishes! :goodvibes

Have a royally good time TK! princess:

Thank you! :goodvibes

It's so good to hear from you! Can't wait to hear all about everything. popcorn::

Hurrah! I can't wait to hear all about it, TK!

Welcome home, TK! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Yayayayaya! TK is back!! popcorn::

Thanks so much for the warm welcome home! You all really know how to make a gal feel loved! :grouphug:

If all goes well, I'll be getting a chapter up sometime this weekend.

Does anyone know if I can just continue that on this thread, or if I need to start a new thread?

Thanks so much for the warm welcome home! You all really know how to make a gal feel loved! :grouphug:

If all goes well, I'll be getting a chapter up sometime this weekend.

Does anyone know if I can just continue that on this thread, or if I need to start a new thread?

You can continue on this thread if you want, and message OhMari to move it to the trip report thread.

Just subbing! I didn't realize until I was finishing your Sep TR that you were already gone and back! Can't wait!

Just subbing! I didn't realize until I was finishing your Sep TR that you were already gone and back! Can't wait!

Hey, better late than never! Welcome here, and when you get a chance, make your way on over to the new trip report. :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter