Pixar place opening date!

DisneyMountainWoman

DIS Veteran
https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...rooms-and-more/?CMP=SOC-DPFY24Q1wo1019230016H

They released it will open Jan 30th, 2024!
They also are showing the new rooms.
And talking about all the new dining options at the hotel too.

I wish it was by the time we get there in Jan 12th but hopefully it will be mostly done by then.

Random note... I wish there was super thread for all things Pixar Place like Disneyland hotel has to keep track of all the update. Or is there one and I just do not see it.

Anyways excited for this new hotel renovated!

Most of the lobby and public areas are already done (or very close) and the Disney Parks Blog post says the main restaurant will open in November with grab and go to follow a few weeks later so a good part of things will already be open by your trip.

Our dates are Jan 25 - Jan 30. We are booked at a hotel on Harbor, but I’m waiting to see if there’s a hotel room offer for the Disney properties. I’m hoping/guessing that we would be in a renovated room if we choose the Pixar hotel for our trip. 🤷‍♀️

We are staying at this hotel from April 5 to 11, 2023. When I was speaking to a cast member on the telephone, she was telling me that the room renovations should be completed by then.....but given what a big hotel it is I have my doubts....I did make a request, however, for a renovated room, so I am really hoping that comes through!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter