Pixar and WALL-E?

Alicat2

Earning My Ears
I am looking for anything Pixar or WALL-E to visit at WDW. My daughter loves all the Pixar movies. Not much into the fairies and other characters. Can anyone help? Thanks

You're daughter should have a great time at Hollywood Studios. There is an entire street dedicated to Pixar with characters on the buildings. She could eat at Toy Story Pizza Planet and there are lots of little green men hanging from the ceiling. On the outside, there are Toy Story characters. Inside the Animation building, there was a cutout of Wall-E that you could take your picture with. Sometimes, Mike and Sulley from Monster's Inc. are out and about.

Over at Magic Kingdom, Mike from Monster's Inc is at the Laugh Floor. There are also more Monster's Inc. characters in the show.

17.gif

You're daughter should have a great time at Hollywood Studios. There is an entire street dedicated to Pixar with characters on the buildings. She could eat at Toy Story Pizza Planet and there are lots of little green men hanging from the ceiling. On the outside, there are Toy Story characters. Inside the Animation building, there was a cutout of Wall-E that you could take your picture with. Sometimes, Mike and Sulley from Monster's Inc. are out and about.

Over at Magic Kingdom, Mike from Monster's Inc is at the Laugh Floor. There are also more Monster's Inc. characters in the show.

I heard the Wall-E cutout is not in the animation building anymore. Can anyone else confirm that?

Thats when I was there..in August. My daughter was there again in December and told me that Wall-E had been replaced by Bolt. I was just wondering if Wall-E had been put back in the Animation building.

My DS also loved Wall-e, I hope we can see it in our next trip. Anyone knows if it's still there? Thanks for any reply.

Have a nice day. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter