Pirates Walkthrough at Studios

lockedoutlogic

DIS Veteran
They apparently just announced a Pirates Walkthrough to replace the Narnia one at Studios...slated to open 12/6...

Did i miss this one on the network? or is it new?

You know...the standard blah/filler for that spot. might be wort 5 minutes though

They apparently just announced a Pirates Walkthrough to replace the Narnia one at Studios...slated to open 12/6...

Did i miss this one on the network? or is it new?

You know...the standard blah/filler for that spot. might be wort 5 minutes though

I'm still angry I got suckered into going into that one on my first trip to DHS. What a total waste of time.

Does anyone remember the 101 Dalmations one? I thought that one was pretty cool. The potential is there for the Pirates one, so hopefully it will be better than Narnia.

Anything has got to be better than the Narnia one. :rolleyes: They actually announced the Pirates one quite awhile ago, in fact I was just wondering what happened to it and then I saw on FB it's getting ready to open. There are supposed to be some interactive elements....I don't really understand why they put it in DHS, but at least something will be there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter