blueyedtaz
momniece
paulasillars
Alittle pixiedust
Shellmanfamily
Hlee
Plutofan
Nona Merida

I will no longer be coordinating the FE Exchange. Please direct all questions and inquiries to Mickeysgirlz.

Gentle reminder: pay-in-full date is coming soon!

Due Date/Time: 16-Mar-2014 11:59 PM Eastern Time

Hey all! I have finally made my way over to this thread! My 26 year old son and I (and 3 other families!) will be on this cruise! Very excited! Never been to Alaska!

Hi everyone!!! I just stumbled across this forum and am super excited to have found it! I am very much looking forward to this cruise but am also very nervous so I could use some tips if anyone has done this one before. My MIL booked this trip for the whole family yet my husband cannot go (work issues) so I will be alone with my two girls (ages 4 and 6 by a week). I have never been on a Disney cruise nor been away without my husband so I have no idea how easy or hard this will be. My MIL, 2 SIL's and BIL with his two kids will be there but I am sure they will be doing their own thing and I wouldn't want to burden them if I need help. I have no idea what excursions to do that I can handle with the two kids alone either. Help! Any advice would be awesome! Do I need a stroller? Sleeping arrangements? LOL Happy to meet you all! :)

Hi Mickeysgirlz, I had signed up for the FE list 1. Can you please place a link to the list on DisBoards. I am not on Facebook and would like to see the list and information for the cabins so I can start getting things ready. Thanks :cheer2:

Hi Mickeysgirlz, I had signed up for the FE list 1. Can you please place a link to the list on DisBoards. I am not on Facebook and would like to see the list and information for the cabins so I can start getting things ready. Thanks :cheer2:

I can't post it in an open forum because is has personal information on it, I'll be glad to PM it to you.

Hi everyone!!! I just stumbled across this forum and am super excited to have found it! I am very much looking forward to this cruise but am also very nervous so I could use some tips if anyone has done this one before. My MIL booked this trip for the whole family yet my husband cannot go (work issues) so I will be alone with my two girls (ages 4 and 6 by a week). I have never been on a Disney cruise nor been away without my husband so I have no idea how easy or hard this will be. My MIL, 2 SIL's and BIL with his two kids will be there but I am sure they will be doing their own thing and I wouldn't want to burden them if I need help. I have no idea what excursions to do that I can handle with the two kids alone either. Help! Any advice would be awesome! Do I need a stroller? Sleeping arrangements? LOL Happy to meet you all! :)

Hi Donna,

Welcome aboard!

It's been 10 years since my kids were those ages, so I probably can't help you with specifics, but rest assured that DCL is one of the better vacations to take with young kids. You'll be fine!

Hi!
Just signed up for this cruise with my 9 yr old daughter and my parents. This is our second summer in Arizona (originally from Wisconsin) so while we are enjoying the nice weather now we won't be when its 120 here in July!! I just filled out the google docs for the FE exchange hope I did it right. Looking forward to meeting new friends!

Kate

Hi!
Just signed up for this cruise with my 9 yr old daughter and my parents. This is our second summer in Arizona (originally from Wisconsin) so while we are enjoying the nice weather now we won't be when its 120 here in July!! I just filled out the google docs for the FE exchange hope I did it right. Looking forward to meeting new friends!

Kate

Hi Kate -
I
f you are on facebook, you can find the group here as well: https://www.facebook.com/groups/380467542053448/

Thanks for signing up for the FE.

Jen

Anybody interested in a private mixology class? I think we would need 15 or 20 people (21+ years old) to do a private session. Probably could be scheduled for one of the sea days--I'd try for Tuesday July 15th (first sea day).
If interested, send me a private message. If there's enough interest, I'll do the legwork to schedule it. I would need names and reservation #s/cabin #s for each person. Each person signed up would be charged the regular price whether or not s/he attended.

Anybody interested in a private mixology class? I think we would need 15 or 20 people (21+ years old) to do a private session. Probably could be scheduled for one of the sea days--I'd try for Tuesday July 15th (first sea day).
If interested, send me a private message. If there's enough interest, I'll do the legwork to schedule it. I would need names and reservation #s/cabin #s for each person. Each person signed up would be charged the regular price whether or not s/he attended.

OK, I got word back from DCL. :thumbsup2 It's $15 per person. Minimum 25, maximum 40 guests. Final decision due 2 weeks prior to sailing (June 30).

I currently have 5 signed up (me & DW, plus 3 guests who post more on the Facebook group).

So...what excursions are people signed up for thus far? :confused3

Vancouver:
lots of stuff for a long weekend (on our own)

Skagway:
White Pass Scenic Railway (Disney) & Sled Dog/Musher's Camp (on our own)

Juneau:
morning departure of Alaska Salmon Bake, Glacier, Fish Hatchery (Disney)

Ketchikan:
Duck Boat tour (on our own)

We are signed up for:

Skagway: White Pass & Trail Camp
Ocean Raft Nature Adventure

Juneau: Adult Only: Glacier, Whales, Salmon bake

Ketchikan: Rainforest Wildlife Sanctuary, Raptor Center and Totems

:cool1::cool1:Can't wait! Just got a raincoat from LL Bean for the trip!

FE Exchange Group 1 List

Downrivermama
Mickeysgirlz
Mkygrl
m&m'smom
SoozCruise/jtkboston
lumpyatrbc
KarinaKessen
Heidi Bilotti
Stacy Goodwin
AndyR
donthescouter
NCMoose
SnBDiva
blueyedtaz
momniece
paulasillars
Alittle pixiedust
Shellmanfamily
Hlee
Plutofan
Nona Merida

Here is the list that shows Plutofan in the fe group

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter