Pirates take Alaska 7-14-14!

Just joined the Facebook group.

We also did our first FE - 45 cabins but it was SO. MUCH. FUN! I will gladly help with that too if needed.

Someone here on the DISboards did volunteer to coordinate a FE group (a few pages back in this thread). I'm definitely interested in doing FE gifts, but a 45-cabin group is way more than I can handle. On our recent cruise, the limit per list was 15 cabins and there were multiple lists, so that people who wanted a larger group could join more than one list and newbies like me were not completely overwhelmed. :)

I just sent a request to join the FB page.
It's under "Coral".

Someone here on the DISboards did volunteer to coordinate a FE group (a few pages back in this thread). I'm definitely interested in doing FE gifts, but a 45-cabin group is way more than I can handle. On our recent cruise, the limit per list was 15 cabins and there were multiple lists, so that people who wanted a larger group could join more than one list and newbies like me were not completely overwhelmed. :)

Yeah, Tina/Downriver Mama volunteered to coordinate FE's so that's covered. :thumbsup2

We had 3 groups too ... you could be part of 1, 2, or all 3 ... I did cabin gifts - so it was easy for me to just keep adding :) My girls had a blast coming back to the room and finding trinkets waiting for them. My the end of our trip our door was top to bottom magnets too :goodvibes

Hi all! I did volunteer to coordinate the FE. I would still like to do it. My dd Freshman year in high school was more action packed than I thought it would be! My dd is going to Blue Lake Fine Arts Camp this week and we have been busy getting her packed and ready! :crazy2:

If you would like smaller groups we can do it. I will limit the groups to 20 cabins and if you want to join multiple groups you can. So we can start the sign ups, just give me your Dis board name, ages of the people in your cabin, male or female and names if you would like. :cool1:

Totally forgot about this dis board. Yes I committed to this cruise in April. It will be me and my grandson Wesley who will be 2 months shy of 16. Wow time flies. I will be traveling with Villagesbarbara and her family and so far we are flying into Seattle, spending some time and then taking the train to Vancouver. I am taking my DD and my granddaughter on a 3 day in Sept. It had been a difficult year and we need some Mental Health days. I just hope they will cope without electronics :surfweb: This will be my 8th Disney cruise. Love this group.

hi everyone - we're jumping on board this cruise -

were scheduled for july 2013 but dd got a wdw internship that won't let her take vacation in july - so we moved to 2014 -

we're gold going on platinum for our next cruise -

we've done the alaska cruise in 2011 - absolutely fantastic - and can't wait until we go back

we've got 4 cabins - so we're taking family with us - right now confirmed are

myself & dh & dd (22) ds's (20 & 7) -
brother & sister-in-law & niece as well as sister are expected & family friends - we'll confirm all room occupants later on in the year - but right now we have cabins 5505 / 5506 / 5509 / 5513

we're flying out of newark to vancouver the weekend before & staying near the airport - will tour vancouver beforehand - and maybe even afterwards (such a long wait for a flight on disembark day we may actually stay for awhile) -

can't wait to meet everyone -

I am noticing the flights back are all late ones

Hi all! I did volunteer to coordinate the FE. I would still like to do it. My dd Freshman year in high school was more action packed than I thought it would be! My dd is going to Blue Lake Fine Arts Camp this week and we have been busy getting her packed and ready! :crazy2:

If you would like smaller groups we can do it. I will limit the groups to 20 cabins and if you want to join multiple groups you can. So we can start the sign ups, just give me your Dis board name, ages of the people in your cabin, male or female and names if you would like. :cool1:

OK - so you want us to just PM you the info and you do a list or you are going to post a list we fill out? Sorry this is only my third cruise, second FE :yay:

OK, let the sign ups begin!

Information needed.

DIS Name
Cabin # (If you don't have one yet, that is OK, you can up date it when you are assigned one :))
Adults
Children, with ages and gender.
Allergies if any.

I have 2 options for sign ups:

1. The traditional way here on the DIS. You can either post the info in this thread or PM me.

I know that some people are intimidated by large groups. My first exchange was with over 100 cabins! :scared1:

I will let everyone know when a group has 20 cabins in it.

I know that some people are intimidated by large groups. My first exchange was with over 100 cabins! :scared1:

I will let everyone know when a group has 25 cabins in it.

Did you say 20 cabins in a previous post? 25 cabins is 25% more, can we keep it at 20 per list?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter