Pirates take Alaska 7-14-14!

I'll take the plunge and coordinate the Fish Extender Exchange! I know it's too soon, but I'm ready!
:cool1:[/QUOTE]

I am more than happy to help with the FE exchange as well!!! Just send me a message or shout out! :-)

hi everyone - we're jumping on board this cruise -

were scheduled for july 2013 but dd got a wdw internship that won't let her take vacation in july - so we moved to 2014 -

we're gold going on platinum for our next cruise -

we've done the alaska cruise in 2011 - absolutely fantastic - and can't wait until we go back

we've got 4 cabins - so we're taking family with us - right now confirmed are

myself & dh & dd (22) ds's (20 & 7) -
brother & sister-in-law & niece as well as sister are expected & family friends - we'll confirm all room occupants later on in the year - but right now we have cabins 5505 / 5506 / 5509 / 5513

we're flying out of newark to vancouver the weekend before & staying near the airport - will tour vancouver beforehand - and maybe even afterwards (such a long wait for a flight on disembark day we may actually stay for awhile) -

can't wait to meet everyone -

WOW you sure have a crew! We have 3 cabins going as well, MAYBE 4 if I can convince my daughter's best friends Mom to come too! LOL WELCOME!!!

It's funny that the breakfast conversation this morning centered not on our upcoming Florida trip for this summer, but on the Alaska cruise next year. Can you tell that we're just a little excited about this cruise?

It's funny that the breakfast conversation this morning centered not on our upcoming Florida trip for this summer, but on the Alaska cruise next year. Can you tell that we're just a little excited about this cruise?

Well, my niece and I are already talking about what we want to do for our FE presents. And we are all talking about the different excursions we want to go on, so we are right there with you LOL We are going to Hawaii for 10 days this summer but the Alaska Cruise seems to be more of a topic of conversation in our house too! :rotfl:

Us too Mike. There is just more you can do in an Alaska trip vs Mexico where our this years DCL cruise is going. Plus it has the added bonus of having an opportunity to look forward to our last Alaska cruise favorites and anticipate being able to do the things we either did not do last time, or to do the things we wanted to do and did not do last time.

I am just keeping my fingers (and toes) crossed, to ensure that we actually get to make this cruise!:worship:

I'm not sure if Paul & I will be joining everyone - I'm thinking I might book it while I'm on the EBTA this May - just in case ....... but I plan on keeping up w/both DIS and FB - "cause y'all are so much fun !!!!!!!

Don't know if I am sailing alone. Had dinner with Susan and she was interested. But so far solo. Also need to add this to my list if I can remember how.

Wow..I completely forgot to join the thread. Was so busy just paying attention to the FB page...

Is it sad that I am more excited about this cruise then any of the 4 I have planned between now and then?

:sunny:
Wow..I completely forgot to join the thread. Was so busy just paying attention to the FB page...

Is it sad that I am more excited about this cruise then any of the 4 I have planned between now and then?

Hi! In May 2014, are you doing the 2 day San Diego Weekend Cruise??? I saw you had May '14 listed. We are doing the weekend cruise before we do Alaska. We come from SUNNY LAS VEGAS, NV!!!:sunny:

Trying to talk another family into joining us. They've never cruised before but I know they'd fit in with us all quite well. They're a bit wacko too! :joker:

Hi! My name is Dani and I should be on this cruise with my VERY new hubby T. We're getting married on the 7/7 sailing and just booked ourselves onto this one as a week of rest and recovery after the chaos (and FUN) of cruising and getting married with friends and family along the week before. Fingers crossed we don't end up having to cancel and use the deposit towards some other wedding expense!

We live in Victoria and I used to live in Vancouver until last May, so I'm happy to try and answer any questions about logistics and the area. I went to Alaska on HAL in 2004, but will be T's first/second cruise and first time to Alaska. We're all so excited!

And I definitely want to do the FE--HAL and NCLA's PAX don't do anything fun like that :)

Dani

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter