Pirates take Alaska 7-14-14!

It's the people and atmosphere that make a party! Well have gun no matter what we west- pirate garb, long johns,gowns or speedos!

Well, I COULD probably get my husband to wear a speedo WITH his Pirate garb, completely for fun, because he is kinda crazy like that!! LOL I agree with everyone, I think the atrium will be different BUT I think its the people that make the party and just from the few of us that are here now......I am guessing it will be one HECK of a party!!!!! :jumping1::rockband:

karinakessen said:
Well, I COULD probably get my husband to wear a speedo WITH his Pirate garb, completely for fun, because he is kinda crazy like that!! LOL I agree with everyone, I think the atrium will be different BUT I think its the people that make the party and just from the few of us that are here now......I am guessing it will be one HECK of a party!!!!! :jumping1::rockband:

Whoo Hoo another swabbie for the speedo parade!!!

By the way, our guys really did give us a speedo parade while the wenches (ladies) had high tea at Palo.

Plus, Speedos and Bling take up very little room. Anyone worried that it might be a little cold though?

drinkingspeedomike.jpg

Hi Everyone! I hope I have found the correct thread....Alaska July 14, 2014!!! How is everyone??? All is well in Las Vegas Nevada!!!!!

Hey! :yay: Welcome aboard!

It will be me Tina and my DD Kaitlin (16) :scared1:

We are a Motley Crew, not to be confused with the heavy metal band! :rotfl2:

Not sure about pirate night indoors. Coral maybe can invent priate pirate: long johns!

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :thumbsup2

Have a great cruise!

OK guys - we're in. Dave exercised his bucket list option. Waiting on the other two generations. We must be crazy, July 14th then August 23rd. Going to be a DCL summer. Followed by a broke 2015. Just kidding - Can't think of better people to celebrate his semi-retirement with. Why - semi - because I can't keep his off boats! Not that I try too hard.

villagesbarbara said:
OK guys - we're in. Dave exercised his bucket list option. Waiting on the other two generations. We must be crazy, July 14th then August 23rd. Going to be a DCL summer. Followed by a broke 2015. Just kidding - Can't think of better people to celebrate his semi-retirement with. Why - semi - because I can't keep his off boats! Not that I try too hard.

Woo Hoo

Lets talk transportation.We plan to fly into Seattle,probably spend the night and then take the train into Vancouver. Just trying to decide what to do upon our return. Do we fly out of Vancouver or Seattle?

hi everyone - we're jumping on board this cruise -

were scheduled for july 2013 but dd got a wdw internship that won't let her take vacation in july - so we moved to 2014 -

we're gold going on platinum for our next cruise -

we've done the alaska cruise in 2011 - absolutely fantastic - and can't wait until we go back

we've got 4 cabins - so we're taking family with us - right now confirmed are

myself & dh & dd (22) ds's (20 & 7) -
brother & sister-in-law & niece as well as sister are expected & family friends - we'll confirm all room occupants later on in the year - but right now we have cabins 5505 / 5506 / 5509 / 5513

we're flying out of newark to vancouver the weekend before & staying near the airport - will tour vancouver beforehand - and maybe even afterwards (such a long wait for a flight on disembark day we may actually stay for awhile) -

can't wait to meet everyone -

kiddisney said:

were scheduled for july 2013 but dd got a wdw internship that won't let her take vacation in july - so we moved to 2014 -

we've done the alaska cruise in 2011 - absolutely fantastic - and can't wait until we go back

brother & sister-in-law & niece as well as sister are expected & family friends - we'll confirm all room occupants later on in the year - but right now we have cabins 5505 / 5506 / 5509 / 5513

we're flying out of newark to vancouver the weekend before & staying near the airport - will tour vancouver beforehand - and maybe even afterwards (such a long wait for a flight on disembark day we may actually stay for awhile) -

Welcome aboard! It's great to meet new people!!

Welcome aboard!

Glad to hear you've been to Alaska before. We may have to pick your brain as we get ready for the cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter