Pirates rule for single riders update and some park pics

WonkaKid

DIS Veteran
Several weeks ago POTC implemented a new rule with respect to single riders: they had to ride in row six. Some of you may remember my post about this. Since I regularly ride Pirates as a single-rider, this didn't sit well with me. Well -- there seems to be an update. The past several times that I've ridden, they've let me sit in row one without any other riders. Previously I've been told that I'd have to find a party that was willing to share row one, which I was always able to do. I wonder if this was implemented as a test and then abandoned. In any case, I hated the rule/policy and am glad that they've seemingly abandoned it.

Having said all that, here are some pics from the park today. Didn't do Buzz as much as I usually do and don't have any spectacular scores to share. But I managed to grab some pics of lesser-known things in the park. Enjoy.

FullSizeRender.jpg

There's a sucker born every minute. And as many eaten every minute at DL ;-).

IMG_4221.JPG

IMG_4223.JPG

The newly-reopened HM.
IMG_4226.JPG

IMG_4228.JPG

IMG_4243.JPG

I always like to think of a canoe following the MT as stragglers that missed the boat and are trying to catch up :-)
IMG_4248.JPG

IMG_4256.JPG

IMG_4245.JPG

IMG_4247.JPG

Lastly, I found these Prada sunglasses in the Tomorrowland bathroom. Dropped them in Guest Relations when I left. I hope they get back to the owner.
IMG_4290.JPG

Love your photos, as always! I'm so jealous you get to visit DL so often!
I might come down next month for a few days, but with so much stuff going through refurb, I might wait until fall.
Over in DCA Paradise Pier really looks bad with all the walls. And if there is no Splash and no PoTC, I think I'll wait. :(

Paddling in the canoes is on my Disney bucket list. I've never done that!

Paddling in the canoes is on my Disney bucket list. I've never done that!

It is one of my favorite things to do - I know it's hard work but i just think it is so much fun to be out there. My group always groans when I mention it but I usually get them to go even if they do splash me repeatedly :)

These pictures make me really miss being there!! I have 132 days until my once a year trip....**sigh**

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter