Pirates Party on 3 nite?

ppiew

DIS Veteran
Is the Pirates Party on the 3 nite? Is the menu the same in all restaurants?

They have the Pirate Party on deck on the 3 night. However, I do not think they have the special menu. You would have the normal menu for the restaurant to which you are assigned. :)

Do alot of people bother with dressing up for Pirates on the 3 night? We were planning to take something for DD1 to wear but don't want her to feel like she's the only one.

I thought they had bandanas at each place in the restaurants ? So the menu is the restaurant menu but the party is on the 3 nite now. Good to know! Thanks

They may still give out the bandanas, I am not sure.

According to the recent navigators posted on Barb and Tony's site, the Pirate Party is on the 3 night, but no change in menu. :)

The party is fun, we went on the 4 night in January and had a blast. And the dessert buffet?? :scared1:

We had a late dinner seating, and went right from dinner up to the party. Dessert as far as the eye could see! :lmao:

We just came off the 3-night Wonder, and they had the Pirates party, gave out bandanas, but had no special menu. They did have a great buffet up on deck, though - you can look at my pictures below.

Some people were dressed up - certainly not the majority, but a good amount. The people who were dressed (my DH was one - also see pictures below) didn't feel out of place.

Laurie

So I guess the buffet is strictly a 'dessert' buffet? Is that right? Was this on the second nite of the cruise? (after leaving Nassau) Did they have the fireworks?

We just did the 3 night last month and it was more than just a dessert buffet...I for one enjoyed many a fajita, and some friends on board enjoyed other hearty foods - in fact, we never even made it to the dessert portion of the buffet b/c we ended up splitting several pizzas and going to watch Pirates of the Caribbean on the jumbo-tron by the Goofy pool...

How long does this last? Do you just eat at your regular rotational restaurant and then go up on deck? Are there certain hours given?

Yes, you eat at your regular dining rotation and time. The party starts at about 9:30-ish up on the 9th deck around the Goofy Pool. And the buffet does have fajitas and crepes, but since we just came from dinner, we stuck to the desserts! :)

The time for the party will be in the Navigator. On the 4 night, it was on the CC day, but on the 3 night, I think it is on the Nassau night. :)

In January, the party was about an hour or so and then they had Pirates of the Caribbean on the big screen TV.

They have the fireworks on the 4 night, I dont know about the 3 night, as I have never been and that part is not listed on the navigator.

Sorry, I have never done the 3 night, except for our first cruise before the Pirate night. On the 7 day western they do it when you leave Cozumel, and on the 4 night they do it when you leave Nassau. The menu was the same for both of these cruises. Most of the entrees were barbecued. My son and hubby loved the wings as an appetizer.

Leaving in 9 days for our next cruise, and huibby and I are booking an Eastern, without the kids. Daughter is getting married and son is going off to FSU. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is there pirate stuff earlier for the kids? 9:30 starting time seems awfully late to be up... even on holidays... my kids are used to going to bed at 7 and then with the huge time change for us... hmmm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter