• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pirates & Pals & Chef Mickey's?

kitkat4622

DIS Veteran
So I am planning on doing dinner at Chef Mickey's before the Pirate and Pals fireworks cruise. What time would you suggest I make that reservation for? thanks in advance.

The Pirate & Pals starts 1 1/2 hours before Wishes so it depends on when you're going. I'd allow 1 1/2 hours for dinner so maybe 3 hours before Wishes?

i would do it no later than 6pm as they give you desserts and drinks before boarding the boat. We went to the waiting area with the characters and food around 7:50 pm. It was awesome!!

There is usually a wait for seating after check in at Chef Mickey (15 mins or so) Agree with dp911 that it's better to have ADR prior to 6pm. Skip the desserts at Chef Mickey and offering at Pirates and Pals are so much better. If you have time before the cruise check in, walk around the Marina. It believe the stair to the Marina is one floor down from the check in counter. Also, pick up a snack or two to enjoy during the cruise. It will be so much fun!! Enjoy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter