Pirates of the Carribean

gilby

DIS Veteran
I would like to know if there is a schedule of the little show outside of the pirates of the Carribean at MK?

I got lucky and stumbled across it when it was starting. The actor looks EXACTLY like Capt. Jack! Unbelievable. Now if only they could find someone who looks EXACTLY like Elizabeth!

It wasn't on the Times Guide 2 weeks ago either. We had gotten our times from Tour Guide Mike and he was right. Also check Steve Soares site mentioned in an above post.

I wondered if there was a schedule. I've just gotten lucky and stumble onto the show. :pirate:

it is posted on the times board on main street. in addition, CMs are supposed to have a guide on them called the tell-a-cast which provides much more detailed scheduling than is made publicly available.

This is from Steve Soares website, but I don't know how exact it is:

Captain Jack Sparrow’s Pirate Tutorial
There are pirates among us! And they're looking to recruit. None other than Captain Jack Sparrow's first mate, Mack, is searching out brave souls who dream of a pirate's life. Can you swing a sword, sail the seas, and spot a cursed treasure before you plunder it? Maybe Captain Sparrow will even let you take the Pirate Oath and join his crew.
Daily at 10:15 & 11:20am, 12:25, 2:15, 3:20 & 4:25pm
Length of sets: 20 minutes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter