Pirates of the Carribean Telescope

babadavis1

Earning My Ears
I have this telescope:
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c210/babadavis1/Telescope 1.jpg

I received it from a movie theatre I was working at when Curse of the Black Pearl first debuted. I've not seen another like it, nor can I find any others on eBay. I'm trying to discern a fair value for it, but am having trouble finding any other examples. I thought I would turn to Disney collectors for help.

Disney sent it to our theatre, probably as a reward for promoting the film, but possibly as an incentive to give to other promoters, like radio or TV stations. The fact that I have it probably means the former. It came in a non-descript box with a white bottom and blue lid. Inside the box is a leather carrying case that has the POTC logo on it. The telescope itself is functional with an adjustable focus. The main eyepiece has a leather wrapping which is embossed with the POTC logo.

Any other information on this piece would be appreciated. Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter