Pirates of the Caribbean opening date

That is what I thought too, but when I was looking at the calendar for a 5 day view through 10/2, it was showing closed.

I didn't even know it was down/going to be down.
We'll be there 9/10 - 9/13 and it isn't listed as closed then?

I didn't even know it was down/going to be down.
We'll be there 9/10 - 9/13 and it isn't listed as closed then?

It closes on 9/14. I was bummed, they snuck this one in there. I didn't think anything of it since they still let me book at BB F! package. I'll still do it, bummed I can't ride after, but grateful no one will ask me to toss a roll to them, lol.

It closes on 9/14. I was bummed, they snuck this one in there. I didn't think anything of it since they still let me book at BB F! package. I'll still do it, bummed I can't ride after, but grateful no one will ask me to toss a roll to them, lol.

Wow...I will consider myself lucky then! We don't live far and as AP holders, we go often enough that a closure wouldn't have been too heart-breaking; but my 4 year old loves that ride.

we will be crossing our fingers and toes for it to open a day early, but if not we will still have a wonderful time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter