• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

pirates of the caribbean closes at may 1??

pattypatty

Earning My Ears
I am going to MK MAY 29,and i just saw a messege of someone saying that it closes again next week:( someone knows if they changed the day again? i'm freaking out pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: :sad2: :sad2:

It will close again May 1 until about July 1. We will miss it too during May trip.

It will be open on April 30th and that's my first day there. I'm sorry that you won't be able to ride it....

pattypatty said:
I am going to MK MAY 29,and i just saw a messege of someone saying that it closes again next week:( someone knows if they changed the day again? i'm freaking out pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: :sad2: :sad2:

It was never scheduled to be open on May 29. They broke the rehab into two sections (basic ride rehab, flumes, boats, building/que area) which was through the first week of April. Then they were reopening it through April 30 to alleviate some of the Spring Break/Easter crowds. The second part of the rehab is May 1- June 30 where they will do the addition of the new show elements. It was originally scheduled to be closed the entire time but they decided to stop work for the holiday crowds.

pattypatty said:
thankss!!! I'm sorry it was april 29 not may!!! so yes i'm going 2 see itttt:) :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc pirate: :woohoo:

Well that makes more sense... Then yes it will be open for you... It is scheduled to close again on May 1 pirate: pirate: pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter