Pirates of the Caribbean(Barbossa vs. Davy Jones)

Barbossa or Davy Jones?

• Barbossa

• Davy Jones

Results are only viewable after voting.
Barbossa isn't restricted to water. He can go any where. (can't he?)

taeja71 said:
Barbossa isn't restricted to water. He can go any where. (can't he?)
It really depends on what means that Tia used to revive him (if it was infact her who did it)

Something about him was unexpected, I liked his story line and he seemed to have deeper motivation and self loathing for who he was, I liked that. Honestly I don't really remember Barbossa so he probably didn't make much of an impression on me, he was a pirate . . pirate: . arrgh. But Davy Jones seemed to me to be a person who had gone terribly terribly wrong somewhere. I hated his crew, I thought all those seacreature heads were over kill, they should have given him a human crew. I just liked Davy Jones better, (he's actually one of my most best favorite actors ever!)

OOPS! I picked Barbosa, too. There's something cute and cuddly about him. The kind of face that only a mother could love and I'm a mom.
smileypirate.gif

Barbossa, no question. I just couldn't get past the whole CG thing...it was so overdone, you couldn't even see the actor anymore.

Barbossa. To me he seemed like more of a "real" character. Davy Jones seems too unbelievable to me.

Most did not like him dying. I am sure if Disney knew the popularity of the first, they never would have killed him.

minniemouse101 said:
Which charater do you find more appealing and original? Which one would you like to see more of?

Honestly your question makes this poll really hard to answer as it's 3 ?'s in one!

More appealing to me.... Davey (i'm a man who likes great effects)
More Original..... Davey!!(By far!!!!! Barbossa is a cookie cutter pirate for the most part)
See more of.... Both!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter