Pirates of the Caribbean(Barbossa vs. Davy Jones)

Barbossa or Davy Jones?

• Barbossa

• Davy Jones

Results are only viewable after voting.
I picked Barbossa... I can't ell you how relieved I was when he appeared at the end of POTC-DMC :banana:

when I saw the black boots I thought maybe those were Barbossa! I was ____________! Gotta leave some mystery if you haven't yet seen the movie.

I notice at the stares, if there are just a couple figures left in the toy dept. a few of them are Jones. I guess he is not selling as well as they thought he would.

Well when you say appealing i think i will go with Barbossa

I liked Barbossa better. He had some great humor as well as being evil

Barbossa is such a Disney original yet traditional at the same time. Themed perfectly for the attraction or the movies.

Definitely Barbossa!! The humor made his role. I loved the exasperated eye rolls.

I mean come on! The man named his undead monkey "Jack"...! How great is that?

That Davy Jones has really let himself go. Micky Dolenz doesn't look that bad :p

I like Barbossa better as a character, because he is more believable. I mean, come on, how many guys with squid beards have you seen?

But, I think Davy Jones has a weak spot. Something about his lost love and ripping out his heart and a couple of expressions and things he said makes me think there will be a way to "bring him down" in POTC:III.

I voted for Davy Jones. Barbossa dies inthe last one, I am not so sure I am all that excited about him coming back. Davy Jones, on the other hand, I liked the whole lost love, heartbroken theme going on. pirate:

I've heard of Davy Jones before, but never heard of Barbossa. As a character he cannot be trusted and that's more evil than being ugly looking. pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter