Pirates of the Caribbean 5 STORYLINE!

I don't see PotC having problems until they have to end it. Then you have to figure out whether or not Jack is going to die, and we end up with a disappointing ending like Godfather 3

Atlantis? No thanks...that means the third movie in the second trilogy will involved another 3 way battle between Triton, Jack, and probably Zeus, not quite sure. My source says Zeus will be the villain in the 6th movie...

Atlantis? No thanks...that means the third movie in the second trilogy will involved another 3 way battle between Triton, Jack, and probably Zeus, not quite sure. My source says Zeus will be the villain in the 6th movie...

Who's your source?

Hmmm.... I'd read that the Atlantis concept was the basis for National Treasure 3..... that could be an interesting crossover......:rotfl2:

A billion dollar box office gross....overseas loves pirates.

Oh i have no problems with a 5th movie but when there's such a nice focal point like Barbosa on the Queen Annes Revenge why muddle thigns up with Atlantis which really doesn't even fit into a pirate mythos (in my eyes at least)

I just returned from WDW and rode Pirates for the first time in 12+ years. It was sad to see that the original ride, which was the inspiration for the movies, has changed to be such a huge "Where's Jack" ride. I will be more than happy for the movie series to come to an end. Number 4 was pretty painful to watch. I can't imagine sitting through something about Atlantis. I would be more hopeful if it was much more pirate-y and not just a long chase scene with people dressed as pirates.

Atlantis in the Bahamas?

Wasn't the original Atlantis supposed to be in the Mediterranean?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter