• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pirates Nite Attire? Other Nites?

catjammies

Mouseketeer
What do people wear for Pirate's Nite?

Are there other themed nites- besides this & Formal, Semiformal??????

thanks.

Very few people actually "dressed up" on Pirate Night. Most people wore the bandanas that you are given at dinner.

There's also a "cruise casual" night. (On the 3 night I know for sure) You just wear casual clothes.

Hope this helps!

On the Wonder most only wore bandanas and pirate t-shirts, but when we were on the Magic people went all out. we saw tons of full costumes on adults and kids alike. It seems the people of the 7 day cruises tend to go all out. We have been on both ships many times and on the Magic people just seem to participate in everything more.

mom x4,grandma x4

On our last cruise so many people dressed up. I went to the costume shop and bought a pirate outfit, my DS was Jack Sparrow (costume from the Disney store), and DH wore a pirate shirt and shorts. You don't have to go all out if you don't want to, but it was so much fun to get all dressed up like a pirate for one night (other than Halloween). pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter