Pirates Night.....

do you dress up in pirate garb? Or not?... Photos anyone?

We did!
Pirate%20Night%201.jpeg

DD

DSC05654.jpg

DS does a good Jack Sparrow imitation, he's had people ask to have pictures taken with him.

DSC03829.jpg

Here's two girls he didn't know, that grabbed him out of the elevator and had to have a picture with "Jack"

DSC03885.jpg

Even service animals get in on the fun

DSC03883.jpg

DD

DSC05654.jpg

DS does a good Jack Sparrow imitation, he's had people ask to have pictures taken with him.

DSC03829.jpg

Here's two girls he didn't know, that grabbed him out of the elevator and had to have a picture with "Jack"

DSC03885.jpg

Even service animals get in on the fun

DSC03883.jpg
Haa haa, what fun! I'm sure your son is loved that! He looks great!

Haa haa, what fun! I'm sure your son is loved that! He looks great!
Thanks, he loved all the attention, the first time it happened was a little boy and his mom. DD and I were waiting for him to join us before going in the Walt Disney theater when we heard the commotion in the hall. I'm sure my face was priceless when I looked up and saw people pulling him aside to get pictures as he was making his way to us, and I squeaked "What are you doing?". He shrugged, stayed in character the whole time like a pro, finished the pictures and joined us. I still chuckle about it. :D

Had our first DCL cruise and first pirate night a little over 2 weeks ago!! I was excited about it...even though I NEVER dress up for Halloween or anything. I took one of DH's old white t shirts and cut it up. I bought some cheap pirate accessories from amazon.com, used the bandanas that were put in our stateroom...and can you believe that I already owned this dress before the cruise? LOL. Here we are on Pirate night:

Disney%2BMagic%2B2015-544.jpg
Disney%2BMagic%2B2015-577.jpg

BTW, LOVE seeing everyone's outfits!!

do you dress up in pirate garb? Or not?... Photos anyone?
Yes! We dress up I have a 7yro and he goes all out! We actually just ordered matching pirate costumes for this years cruise. It's so fun and the entire staff participates....you don't have too
They leave you bandanas in your stateroom you can just wear that but honestly it's Disney its Magical! It's fun!
You just do what your comfortable with

Love the picture of the dog dressed up. We did that to ours as well. He has parrot attached to his harness too.

Great pics!!! How do you pack all the costume stuff, especially like the harder to pack items like the pirate hats?!

Definitely showing my husband all these pics. He wasn't sure if he should dress up. It will be a go for myself, husband, and son! All the pictures are fabulous and fun!

Great pics!!! How do you pack all the costume stuff, especially like the harder to pack items like the pirate hats?!

My wife and I live in South Carolina so are close enough to drive down. We pack a 2nd suitcase just for our outfits. We are thinking about adding tricorn hats to our ensemble but then we would be into hand carry arenas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter