Pirate's League

MrsMinease

Mouseketeer
I have DH, DS and I booked to be made over on Pirate night on our upcoming cruise. DH would like to see some pictures and hear about actual experiences people have had. I haven't seen much on this specific topic, so I'd appreciate anything you ball might be able to share.

Thank you!

We did it -- was a BLAST! I let my DS (7) choose my makeup and, well, he chose a beard so yes, ran around all day with a full beard. Made for some interesting conversations with folks around the boat. My DD loved it as well (she is 10). We only did the basic one and brought our own costumes on board. Not sure how to link but can try to get a picture posted later today. IMHO was worth every penny and will book it again if we can find a good time available.

We did this as a family and loved it!!!!

Had lots of fun taking character pictures in the evening.

*****Bring make-up remover******
My husband had a heck of a time getting it all off.

It was one of the highlights of our trip and worth every penny!!!

from what I remember - You get a bandana, sword, eye patch, earring, make-up, nail polish for girls, a neclace, sash and a certificate with your pirate name

Regarding Pirate League and the BBB, can you make reservations online or do you have to make them on-board?

We had a blast. You have to get into it and be silly, but it was fun.

We took our own costumes and just had the basic packages, but this is what we ended up like.

Untitled-1.jpg

That is DD in Pirates League (BBB on pirate night)

Untitled.jpg

You can see the sash and bandana (they had pink for girls also) on DH, the necklace on DH & DS. DD was carrying one of the cutlasses.

I will say the person who did my package was very heavy on the make up and I ended up wiping some of it off almost straight away (looked like I had black eyes), but all in all a fun thing to do.

-Kay

p.s. a shout out for our wonderful servers Szolt and Ronaldo!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter