• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pirates League

Punkin's Mom

Mouseketeer<br><font color=red>Thrown to the wolve
Has anyone done the pirates league makeover? I have a girl and a boy who want to do it, but I'm not sure if it's worth the time and money or not. Any opinions and/or pictures?

IT IS SO WORTH IT. Last February we took our daughter to Disney for her birthday (8yo). I wanted to do the BB Boutique, but she didnt wanted to be a princess, she wanted to be a pirate. She loved the experience and the CM made her feel so special. The package is only $25. We also bought the costume which she loved. Each CM do a great job staying in character. We did the makeove at 10am and she stayed in costume until 9pm. Everybody was asking where we bought the costume and all the CM interact with her calling her by her pirate name. We spent 9 magical days at Disney but the only thing she was talking about was when she became a pirate.
here are some pictures:

IMG_2176 by eddiedelacruz, on Flickr

IMG_2182 by eddiedelacruz, on Flickr
pirate:

Kids love the Pirate League; especially the mystery of it. My Daughter just went through a few weeks ago and loved it.

Here's a photo of her final make-up and costume. There are currently no discounts, however, if you have an annual pass you will save 10% or 20% on the costume if you choose to purchase one. The face makeover (face paint package) is not discounted.

They also receive a sword as part of the costume, eye patch, and a certificate at the end. You can purchase a photo when you check-out for $14.00 I believe.

Picture069.jpg

Can you please tell me what the price of the girls pirate costume was.

TIA
$49.95. If you have an Annual Pass you'll save 10% or if you have a premium Annual Pass you'll save 20% off of the original price.

ETA - The face makeover is $29.99.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter