• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pirates League Invitation

jannel80

Mouseketeer
Could someone please help me with a Pirates league Invitation for 2 little boys (not Jake and the Neverland Pirates)?

The Date is Sunday, February 3, 2013 at 11:25.

The names are Caden and Colton.

I would greatly appreciate it!

Is this ok? Let me know if you would like anything changed.
Dee

PiratesLeague1-invite-CadenColton.jpg

Is this ok? Let me know if you would like anything changed.
Dee

PiratesLeague1-invite-CadenColton.jpg

Hi, would it be possible to get 2 of these made? I would need one for Nicholas for Wednesday June 12 at 2:15 and one for Mia for Wednesday June 12 at 3:15. Thank you!

You should not place a request in a thread started by another DISer where the request has been resolved.

Please post to the specific DISigner's thread that you are asking to create "stuff" for you.

Links (if not on page 1 of the forum) may very well be in the Meet the DISigners sticky at the top of the forum....and do not use the quote feature when there is only one image being considered.

thanks for complying!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter