• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pirates League CP!

alittlerusty3

Earning My Ears
Hey disboarders,

I got a phone call tonight from The Pirates League offering me a FA role! I am totally thrilled/excited/floating on air! Just curious if anyone has done a CP at this location before?

I didn't do a CP there... but I did open the location and worked there for the first 7 months. I then went back about a year later and worked there another 2 months. Let me know what questions you have!

I also manage the first post of this thread - check it out: OFFICIAL The Pirates League Thread

Consider joining the FB group as well - I'm the Admin for the group, so send me a PM through here with your real name and I'll make sure your approved to join FB.

Thanks so much!! I can't send you a PM because I don't have enough posts on here yet : ( I just requested to join the group!

It's Keely : ) Thanks, Brenna! I should mention that when I did my Entertainment Audition 3 years ago you were so super helpful! I passed the advanced dance audition, but when it came down to it they didn't have anything left for me--but you were such a great resource through the process!

Awesome - you're in!!

Glad the info was helpful - sorry it didn't work out. :(

In addition to TPL info, a lot of the Cast sing/dance/act, so you'll see audition info in the group too!

I was pretty upset about it at first since I was told at the audition I was good to go, but I ended up working at the Candy Cauldron--fell in love INSTANTLY :cutie: Wouldn't trade that experience for anything! Thanks again for the add!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter