Pirates/Fireworks music?

Master Gracy

<font color=blue>~~Without Love~~<br><font color=g
Just me wondering what music (if any) you listen to while playing pirates or any of the other games.
I've started to listen to songs from Annie!:rotfl: while playing pirates.
its hilarious!
so tell me if you listen to songs while playing pirates

I listen to random songs off my iPod on iTunes. It's funny when I'm listening to a song and suddenly I'll hear 'arrr ye be out of ammo' :lmao: I need to remember to turn off the sound! :rotfl2:

Haha i listen to songs on my myspace pro.

I Cant Find the band Aqua though..

i listen to Peter Griffin - "Can't Touch This!" :P

Well since the music in the Fireworks game is starting to bug me (VMK, please change it! It would be nice to have different tracks themed to each area of the park you're shooting fireworks from...), sometimes I'll listen to the Remember Dreams Come True or Believe...There's Magic in the Stars soundtrack. Or pretty much anything Disney theme park related works for me. Pirates and Mansion, if I'm even listening to other music, pretty much anything goes. Although it's really fun when I'm playing Mansion and "Ghostbusters" comes on my iTunes. ;)

i like to listen to my 80's music while playing. it keeps me entertained :) but sometimes i dance to the songs so i end up losing a ship or too, oops :rotfl2:

Go 80's Go 80's :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter