pirates buffet

rosermama

DIS Veteran
Ok I have looked over some navigators for the Fantasy to try and figure this out. How do you know what time and where is the pirates buffet?

We missed it on the Dream cause we never saw it on the navigator. I do know its in Cabanas I just want to know what to look for on navigator.

Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy Note using DISBoards

I didn't see it on the navigator either. Ali, our head server told us that it started at 10:45 in Cabanas. Turkey legs, crepes, desserts and not sure what else-we didn't go.

Ok I have looked over some navigators for the Fantasy to try and figure this out. How do you know what time and where is the pirates buffet?

We missed it on the Dream cause we never saw it on the navigator. I do know its in Cabanas I just want to know what to look for on navigator.

The pirate buffet is after the show and fireworks are over. AFAIK, on the Fantasy (and Dream) it's in Cabanas.

This was on page 4 of the navigator (eastern). It lists the pirate buffet under late night snacks. Sorry, it's not a better picture.
24wwr4o.jpg

:cutie:

On the Fantasy they started letting folks in at 10:30PM, DH was already in the cabin so I brought him some chile with cheese, a loaded baked potato and some dessert from Cabanas.

PrincessShmoo said:
The pirate buffet is after the show and fireworks are over. AFAIK, on the Fantasy (and Dream) it's in Cabanas.

This was on page 4 of the navigator (eastern). It lists the pirate buffet under late night snacks. Sorry, it's not a better picture.

:cutie:

Wow way to hide it so no one really sees it. I never would have looked there I looked everywhere else where it would be like under announcements or family activites.

Thanks everyone

Thanks princessShmoo I will know where to look now!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter