• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pirates at MGM?

bigdisz

Riding that Highway in the Sky
So, my mother was reading the travel section of the paper just now, and it seems as though Disney is adding a pirate attraction to MGM. Does anyone know anything concerning this upcoming addition?

I was also reading about this. It is where the Narnia exhibit was held. All they said was it is NOT a ride, it will take you 'inside' the 4 Pirate movies, it will be a sensory experience with special effects never seen before. It was scheduled to open late summer, is now opening in the Fall.

I'll see if I can find the article :)

I heard about this too! My boyfriend will love it! Hoping it's opened by time we go in January.

Bump... still no more update on this? Anyone who is down there now, have you seen anything about this??

I think you are not getting replies because your post says MGM. The park is now called Hollywood Studios. I think you may have confused some people. Maybe edit your subject and hopefully you will get some replies.

Bump... still no more update on this? Anyone who is down there now, have you seen anything about this??

Seems like it's being worked on, the building exterior was painted a couple of weeks ago. Still, I haven't heard anything official about a projected opening date.

[QUOTE="Cinder" Ella's Mom;46375213]I think you are not getting replies because your post says MGM. The park is now called Hollywood Studios. I think you may have confused some people. Maybe edit your subject and hopefully you will get some replies.[/QUOTE]

Hopefully the OP will see this and change the subject title.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter