Pirates at MGM?

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by bigdisz, Jun 24, 2012.

1. bigdisz

bigdisz Tracking Real Estate in Anadupur

So, my mother was reading the travel section of the paper just now, and it seems as though Disney is adding a pirate attraction to MGM. Does anyone know anything concerning this upcoming addition?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Phatoomch

Phatoomch DIS Veteran

I was also reading about this. It is where the Narnia exhibit was held. All they said was it is NOT a ride, it will take you 'inside' the 4 Pirate movies, it will be a sensory experience with special effects never seen before. It was scheduled to open late summer, is now opening in the Fall.

I'll see if I can find the article :)

4. Phatoomch

Phatoomch DIS Veteran

5. michsig

michsig DIS Veteran

I heard about this too! My boyfriend will love it! Hoping it's opened by time we go in January.

6. kjbean

kjbean Mouseketeer

Anyone know where I can get an updated on opening dates? We are going early September and I'm sure my kids would LOVE this!!!!!

7. Phatoomch

Phatoomch DIS Veteran

No dates as yet, only 'Fall'.

Fingers crossed its open for you guys!

8. kjbean

kjbean Mouseketeer

Any update on this yet?

9. kjbean

kjbean Mouseketeer

Bump... still no more update on this? Anyone who is down there now, have you seen anything about this??

10. "Cinder" Ella's Mom

"Cinder" Ella's Mom DIS Veteran

I think you are not getting replies because your post says MGM. The park is now called Hollywood Studios. I think you may have confused some people. Maybe edit your subject and hopefully you will get some replies.

11. daraddg

daraddg DIS Veteran

12. mesaboy2

mesaboy2 DIS Veteran

Seems like it's being worked on, the building exterior was painted a couple of weeks ago. Still, I haven't heard anything official about a projected opening date.

13. kjbean

kjbean Mouseketeer

[QUOTE="Cinder" Ella's Mom;46375213]I think you are not getting replies because your post says MGM. The park is now called Hollywood Studios. I think you may have confused some people. Maybe edit your subject and hopefully you will get some replies.[/QUOTE]

Hopefully the OP will see this and change the subject title.