Pirates and Princess Party August

GoochiGirl

Mouseketeer
I just got tickets today for August 18th. Anyone else going that date? That is our last day of our week at Disney and I wanted to go out with a bang. LOL pixiedust:

Add us to the list :cool1: We are surprising the kids. It is going to be so great. My DD is a huge huge Pirates fan. The only clothing she wears these days is stuff with Pirates on it. It don't think we will be spending much time with the Princesses. Out of all 5 kids (we are doing a Mom only trip with my 2 girlfriends and all of our kids) I think only one might want to see the princesses. But dang it, I want to see Cinderella, so I will make sure we do some princess stuff.

DD and I will be there! She already has her pirate outfit ready to go (she'll be a princess the rest of the week), LOL!!

We are going on the 18th & on Sunday we bought PoTC Tshirts for the girls to wear. Still looking for nice pirate hats.

Myself, my mom and my 2 DD's (12 and 14) will be there on the 18th!!!!!! I am so excited!!!!!!! My DD's are going as pirates but my Mom and I are the Princess's.....princess:

We are back. We went to the P &PP on 8/18 and it was excelent. we had so much fun. THe park was so empty that night and the weather was great. All of the rides were walk on. The parade and fireworks were awsome. My kids and my DH had a great time at the tomorrowland dance party. :cool1:

We were there too and had a great time! I admit that we blew off most of the activities because we wanted to ride and ride and ride without waits. We did see the fireworks and the parade as well as a few characters we hadn't seen before.

Thank you so much for the update. We went to the first one in January and I admit we did the same thing, ride, ride, ride!! We missed the show, so this time I want to see that. We watched the fireworks from Tommorowland so we didn't get a great show. We are going on a cruise the 30th, so this is our only park visit while we are down there, so I know we are going to want to ride everything!!

Thanks again!

Fantastic party!

By 7:15, we were walking on every ride (except Splash which had a small breakdown..but then was normal).

I recommend watching the fireworks from Fronteer Land, on the water. Almost 180 degrees of fireworks in the sky!

We did not stand in lines for characters or watch anything besides the parade (there was a lot of free room on the street in fronteer land to line up for the parade at the last second).

Great time!

We are back. We went to the P &PP on 8/18 and it was excelent. we had so much fun. THe park was so empty that night and the weather was great. All of the rides were walk on. The parade and fireworks were awsome. My kids and my DH had a great time at the tomorrowland dance party. :cool1:

We walked past that dance party after riding Space Mountian twice in a row, and I started doing a little silly dance to the music (I was tired). My 12 yr old DD starts grabbing on to me saying "no, no you're embarrassing me." So of course I did it some more. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter