Pirates and Pals Cruise?

I just booked it today for our Thanksgiving trip. Our son is turning 3 while we are there and LOVES Capt. Hook. From everything I have read it seems like it is worth the money. I hope he is able to stay awake- thats my only concern!!

Absolutely worth it. The pre-cruise party at CR is a great time. Afterward, we were on a boat with Patch and he was great. The view of the fireworks was neat as it was a totally different perspective. Our kids were 9 and 11 when we did it and they loved it. Not as private as renting a boat on your own, but that should be expected. Just a great time overall.

Absolutely worth it. The pre-cruise party at CR is a great time. Afterward, we were on a boat with Patch and he was great. The view of the fireworks was neat as it was a totally different perspective. Our kids were 9 and 11 when we did it and they loved it. Not as private as renting a boat on your own, but that should be expected. Just a great time overall.

Our kids are 9, 7, and 5 (twins) and I was concerned that my 9 year old son would be too big for it so I'm glad to hear that your kids enjoyed it at 9 and 11 years old. Thanks :)

I just booked it today for our Thanksgiving trip. Our son is turning 3 while we are there and LOVES Capt. Hook. From everything I have read it seems like it is worth the money. I hope he is able to stay awake- thats my only concern!!

My son is 9 and loves Jack Sparrow so I was a little concerned that this cruise would be too young for him, but after seeing the replies I know he's going to love it. I'm going to book it right now :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter