Pirates Adventure Cruise Help!!!

Mrsktbrown

Mouseketeer
Hi All!

I scheduled a Pirate Adventure Cruise for my kiddos, and I'm so excited! I think they will love it! So here's my problem; we're staying at the Poly, and I scheduled for them to leave from POR. I did this because I want to see those resorts and get some yummy soul food for lunch (I have celiac and I can actually get beignets too!). The day this is scheduled for is our MNSSHP day, so to get ready, I signed my son up for The Pirates League and my daughter up for BBB. Our first appointment is at 2 at TPL. Is this do-able? Too much? Should I switch The Pirate Cruise to The Grand Floridian? This is our first trip so all the logistical details escape me!!

If you are planning to stay for the entire party, I think you are starting out too early in the morning because I would figure on being up by 7 (of not earlier ) to get dressed and ear before heading for the cruise. That is early if you plan on staying until the end of the party, regardless of leaving from GF or POR since you can't take a rest in the afternoon due to your PL and BBB appointments.

If you are planning to stay for the entire party, I think you are starting out too early in the morning because I would figure on being up by 7 (of not earlier ) to get dressed and ear before heading for the cruise. That is early if you plan on staying until the end of the party, regardless of leaving from GF or POR since you can't take a rest in the afternoon due to your PL and BBB appointments.
I'll second that.

I'll also add, we did this for our kids on the day we were leaving to go home (they were about 7 and 9, I think, that trip). When they got back and we asked them if they had fun, they said "yes." That's it. And never said another word about it. I don't think it made much of an impression on them. You will LOVE the party though :)

I'll second that.

I'll also add, we did this for our kids on the day we were leaving to go home (they were about 7 and 9, I think, that trip). When they got back and we asked them if they had fun, they said "yes." That's it. And never said another word about it. I don't think it made much of an impression on them. You will LOVE the party though :)
We have done a Pirates Cruise before too. My kids didn't say much about it when they got back either, but I know they had a good time doing it- they did tell me that much!

That looks like a busy day. How are you planning to go from the Polynesian to Port Orleans?

My grandkids did this last year, out of the Yacht Club. We were staying at the Swan, so a simple short walk over. As for the cruise, the boys loved it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter