• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pirates 4 ?

Great idea! Only I'm not entirely sure what forum the mods here would want that in, as it doesn't pertain to DL...If someone wants to start one just let me know where it is, and I shall jump right in:thumbsup2

Thanks for that!
I did post some thoughts on that thread....The Community Board moves fast so it is already on the 2nd page at this time.

Something that was mentioned in this thread so I thought I'd throw it out here.....

Those who read the credits (I just sit and listen to music and wait for the END scene) say that the boy in the beginning and the boy at the end are different actors. And that the character at the end is named Young Will Turner, or something like that.

Hey wait...wouldn't he be Will 3? Why would he be "young will"?

Am still trying to figure out what mark Sparrow left on Beckett (just wanted #2 again and have decided I now have a love/hate thing with Beckett, which is WEIRD for me). Shall go check out the new thread, just in case it has something along those lines. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter