Pirate video game on the Wonder?

sushi2

Mouseketeer
There is some pirate video game that my son fell in love with on the Magic. It was in the back-left corner room, the same room that had the video terminals where you could simulate navigating the ship.
I guess on this pirate game, you first design your pirate (and perhaps your pirate ship also? I'm not certain about that part), and then you sail out on your pirate ship (and presumably, fight other ships).

Does anyone know what I'm talking about? And more importantly, does anyone know if this game exists on the Wonder?

Thank you!

Give it some more time. It may take some time for someone familiar with your request to pop in.

According to my Google-Fu, it may be this:

Taken from DCL's site about the Oceaneer Lab on the Magic:

Pirates of the Caribbean – Tides of Fortune
Ahoy, kids: Emb-arr-k on your very own pirate adventure—with some help from your loyal crew mates—in this multiplayer video game developed exclusively for Disney Cruise Line that immerses you in a hunt for lost treasure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter