Pirate & Princess Parties for 2009?

Discussion in 'The DIS Unplugged Podcast' started by scarlett873, Jul 17, 2008.

1. scarlett873

scarlett873 <font color=hotpink>Surrounded by true friends<br>

Any ideas on when they'll release the dates for next year's parties? I assume that since they were so popular this year that they will be offered next year too...

Was kinda hoping that one might line up with our dates just before the podcast cruise! I looked at this year's dates and it looks like they had them in May...but mostly on Friday nights.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. prettypixie

prettypixie Dznydva

I am looking for this info too. I am planning to go in Feb, during Pres week, and again in May for DD 12th bd. Surely I'll be able to get in during one of those visits.

4. lilmrsellis

lilmrsellis Wishing upon a star...

:thumbsup2 We went to the Pirate & Princess Party on Memorial Day, a Monday. It was SOOO awesome. By far our best trip to MK. Cool and uncrowded even on a holiday!

5. mla1977

mla1977 I dream of living in Bay Lake Tower for the rest o

There is definitely one the first Sunday in March. They are selling tickets to people registering for the Princess half marathon.

6. LMO429

LMO429 DIS Veteran

The fireworks alone for the P&PP are worth having them again in 2009! absolutely breathtaking!

7. Kimberle

Kimberle WL Vet

We went last Aug. My dd is disapointed they won't be this August as well. It was fun.

8. aprincesswannabe

aprincesswannabe Mouseketeer

Now that the January Park hours have been posted, the P&PP dates can't be far behind, can they??? :confused3

9. aprincesswannabe

aprincesswannabe Mouseketeer

I was so hoping that party dates would match up with comparable dates from 2008, but based on Feb. park hours it looks like the only possibility for parties would be Friday 20th and 27th. Of course calendars are "subject to change" but . . .anyone have any thoughts on this?