Pirate Party Video on YouTube!

Thanks!!!! I saw my husband and me, but I had to look REALLY hard!!! Thanks for posting this. Makes me miss it all that much more.

great video - thanks for posting

Thanks for posting the video. We have done 4 Disney Cruises, but the last was in 2004 so they didn't have the Pirate night then. We will be on the Magic on May 30th to celebrate our 50th anniversary and are really looking forward to it. Several of the shows have changed too, so there is a lot of new things to enjoy.

Thanks again,

Peg

OMG I saw us!!! If you look at 1:36-1:39 and at the edge of the pool you see a blonde girl lean over and give her mom a hug and a kiss - thats us! That is so neat to have on video! I am going to download it! Thanks.

OMG I saw us!!! If you look at 1:36-1:39 and at the edge of the pool you see a blonde girl lean over and give her mom a hug and a kiss - thats us! That is so neat to have on video! I am going to download it! Thanks.

I'm glad you like it, and that you found yourself in the crowd! I was a bit concerned that people may not want their picture up, so I edited a lot of the parts where you could see individual faces. I'm glad I was wrong!

Tom

wow - now i have to go see it again - how cool is that.

i hide from all the camera's - i hate them but who knows how many family video's we're in :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter