Pirate Party-Help

SQUIGGLE

DIS Veteran
Search doesn't seem to be working; and I'm trying to find out for a friend going on the three night Wonder if they have a Pirate Party. I thought I read all the cruises have the Party; but don't want to tell her the wrong thing.
Thanks for any help.

Yes all DCL cruises have the Pirate party with fireworks. :) It will be on Nassau night. Have your friend look over the navigators in the FAQ thread.

How many months will the have the Pirate Night pirate: ? We're going in December and before I buy Pirate stuff, I thought I would ask first.

Dont know for sure how long, but it is fairly new, so i think it will be around for quite awhile yet. The pirates movies are so popular and still has one more to be released next year. As long as that is popular with guests I think the party will continue!!!

mom x4,grandma x4

It didn't even occur to me that it might be cancelled. We are going on our first 7 night cruise in December and my boys are so looking forward to it as it was the highlight of their cruise last year. pirate:

We had the Pirate deck party with the map menus & red glow in the dark bandanas on our 12/4/04 cruise. I believe that they made the change late summer/early fall that year. I doubt that they will be cancelling it any time soon.

Does anyone have any pictures they can post of their pirate costumes. I need ideas for my DD (7). I'm not very creative so I'd appreciate any tips! :thanks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter