Pirate Night?

wendyk

Disney Lover
I thought Pirate Night was the night we were in Cozumel on our last Western. Can anyone confirm? We are on the August 22 sailing. I've just seen a navigator that says it was Grand Cay. night. I've booked my Palo dinner for GC. Guess I might be skipping the Palo dinner this cruise.

Wendy

It has been on Wednesday night on the Western since October 2008 according to trip reports and navigators. There are a few times that the Captain stays in Cozumel longer to allow the crew time off in port so the pirate night is moved to Tuesday night. You won't know about this change until after you board though.

I've gone to Palo on Pirate Day -- not a real problem (I guess depending on how late your Palo reservation is ) -- and it gives me a ready reason to change into more comfortable clothes !

It can also be changed due to weather...you will have the tentative schedule at boarding (the overview page), but things can be altered even at the last minute.

We've had it handled two ways with bad weather--delayed a day and moved inside.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter