Pirate night question

riverratmommy

Earning My Ears
We are going on our first Disney cruise in April. It's a four night on the dream. While looking at different tips, etc, I keep seeing stuff about pirate night & was just wondering if that is on all cruises, or just longer ones. Sorry for the dumb newbie questions :)

We are going on our first Disney cruise in April. It's a four night on the dream. While looking at different tips, etc, I keep seeing stuff about pirate night & was just wondering if that is on all cruises, or just longer ones. Sorry for the dumb newbie questions :)

Yes, pirate's night is on all Disney cruises.

jdb in AZ said:
Yes, pirate's night is on all Disney cruises.

It is not on the 3 night sailings or the cruises to nowhere, only on cruises where you repeat a MDR. So the 4 night + cruises will have a pirate night.

It is not on the 3 night sailings or the cruises to nowhere, only on cruises where you repeat a MDR. So the 4 night + cruises will have a pirate night.

On 3 night cruises, they will have the pirate night activities on deck, but not the pirate menu. On 4 night and longer, you'll have the pirate menu in the dining room along with the activities.

They do have pirate night on all DCL cruises. Some variations are made. As kcashner stated, the 3 night cruise will not have the pirate menu, but the rest of the pirate night activities happen. On Alaskan cruises, there are no fireworks, but still a pirate night (at least thus far).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter