Pirate Night question/Disney Fantasy 7-day Western

cutigress

Mouseketeer
First time cruisers here. We are taking the Fantasy on the 7 day Western cruise, leaving on Dec 24 (yay Christmas cruise!)
On the Falmouth day, DD (9) really wanted to do the Pottery Painting and Studio. Out of all of the days and activities, this was her number 1 choice (she loves anything to do with art). It's supposed to be over at 1:45pm. (Therefore, this is not up for debate.) I had thought to plan ahead as it's also Pirate Night and signed her up for the Pirates League, Empress Package, at 5pm. She does have a costume to wear, but she was excited to do a little face painting...

It occurred to me that this overlaps with main dining, which I think I'm fine with :) However...

- What time do the actual Pirate Night activities start?
- Is there anything special in regards to dinner that night, so that we would be missing something significant by not going to main dining? (Is Pirate Night dinner super spectacular itself?)

Pirate night activities are going all evening and the fireworks are late. There was nothing above and beyond with the dining. In fact, from what I've read here, the pirate night menu does not seem to be a big hit. I thought it was good but not anything better than any other night.

I love pirate night! There's the mickey show at 7ish, pirate menu (I love the old one but I'm odd), and then the big show and fireworks at 10 (I think). It's a lot of fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter