Pirate Night- photos?

cypressmom

Love my Disney vacations!
I was looking through the thread with photos people shared from formal and semi-formal nights. I came across some from Pirate Night. Is it the norm for people to dress up? If you did, are you willing to share photos? I'd love to see them. :)

We were on the Magic in March and there were some people that were all dressed up and some that were not dressed in pirate gear at all. We did pirate theme t-shirts.
img_0983-1.jpg

The kids had a lot of fun dressing up and I think they liked the fact that I dressed up too!
062.jpg

thPicture086.jpg

This was back in 08.
A child stopped me on the way to dinner that night and asked me for my autograph. I should have just signed his book, but instead, I took off my mask laughing and said I was just like him, dressed up for the party... :)

If I can find the costumes, I might have to bring it again on my next cruise in 2012.

Hubby and I in 2008. I made the costumes

ChipandDale.jpg

Friends from the same cruise. They all made their costumes as well.
PirateCastaway.jpg

Fatheranddaughter.jpg

Our Meet Group
PirateZone.jpg

This is our "Cap'n Jack Sparrow" not DCL's
P1020729.jpg

Nice pic by one of my so-called "friends" :rotfl2:

Hmm, I'll get it posted eventually.

Here's our 2009 cruise pic. I made our costumes as well - my youngest likes to stand out - so he dressed as a parrot instead of a pirate.

27740_1473828366427_1255228753_1335150_2747148_n.jpg

I bought costumes after Halloween last year. The outfit I am wearing was supposed to be DH's! :scared1: It said it was a man's extra large. He tried it on, and it was skin tight :eek:. So, I decided that I like it, and it became mine. :) He ordered his shirt and sash from some online company. The boot covers were another after Halloween purchase.

I have never posted a picture before, but I'll try:

250510_2103222028505_1484117724_3908308_2202918_n.jpg

*We had done the Dolphin Swim at Blue Lagoon that morning. DD bought a stuffed dolphin, so he wore an eye patch & the Mickey pirate bandana. :)

I bought costumes after Halloween last year. The outfit I am wearing was supposed to be DH's! :scared1: It said it was a man's extra large. He tried it on, and it was skin tight :eek:. So, I decided that I like it, and it became mine. :) He ordered his shirt and sash from some online company. The boot covers were another after Halloween purchase.

I have never posted a picture before, but I'll try:

250510_2103222028505_1484117724_3908308_2202918_n.jpg

*We had done the Dolphin Swim at Blue Lagoon that morning. DD bought a stuffed dolphin, so he wore an eye patch & the Mickey pirate bandana. :)

We are traveling in October, 2012, so I figure we can all be Pirates for Halloween that year. : I can't believe your costume is an extra large!

Thank you to everyone who has shared. The parrot is adorable. How creative!!

Here is our photo from 2008, I think we are bringing the same costumes this August...
9730018_18.JPG

It's always a blast dressing up for ANYTHING! I'm almost embarrassed to say this stuff was already in my closet! (I don't really know why, though!)
IMG_0332-1.jpg

Hubby's not too much of a fan of the pirate garb, but he tried to have some fun with it...
IMG_0330.jpg

Have fun!

:earsboy:

Someone in another thread mentioned cafepress for custom shirts, so I looked it up and made these with photoshop elements, what do you think?
too simple? to elaborate?
Has anyone made any custom shirts before? I'm hesitant to buy these without knowing the quality:earsboy:

CHAS.jpg

TODD.jpg

EM.jpg

:earsboy:

Someone in another thread mentioned cafepress for custom shirts, so I looked it up and made these with photoshop elements, what do you think?
too simple? to elaborate?
Has anyone made any custom shirts before? I'm hesitant to buy these without knowing the quality:earsboy:

Haven't used Cafepress, but have used CustomInk and had great results! These look awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter