pirate night on the 3 day Wonder

Lorelai71

Mouseketeer
Need some help. I am trying to understand pirate night on the 3 day cruise.

This is what I know (not sure if I am correct): Pirate night is on the second night - Friday night in Parrot Cay for both the early and late dinner seating.

What happens if I don't get Parrot Cay on the second night-Friday? Do I miss pirate night?

Also, please post your experiences with pirate night on the 3 day Wonder.
Thanks

pirate night is wherever you are...we had pirate night in Animators....

On the three day Wonder cruises the only thing you have for Pirate night is the deck party on deck 9 at the goofy pool. Your dining room will not have a show. You will get your bandana at your rotation though. So it does not matter where you eat. It would not matter if you were on a 7 day the show would be at each rotation.

hello,
Just go toff the 3 day wonder on sunday.
Pirate night was the 2nd day on board. At 9:45 p.m. after we left Nassau.
It wont matter where you eat at, you will recieve the bandana and the actual party is at 9:45 with music, skits, characters, a few surprizes, fireworks and a nice buffet to top it all off. It ends about 11:30 if you count in time to eat at the buffet.
They do have a picture taking secession in the atrium earlier in the evening with characters all dressed in pirate attire which is cool. They also have a little matey's pirate dance party both early and late on that day. So little kids can be dressed up and dance at studio sea. Parents are encouraged to join in too. There were only 8 or 9 kids at the early one we went to, but the kids didnt care, they jumped all around having a great time and each one recieved a piece of pirate gold for coming to the party. The younger kids really had fun being on the little stage area, they felt very special getting to dance htere without any big people to squish them. We got some great pictures of them and we dont even have any little ones. We just went to cheer them on and enjoy seeing the kids having fun.
Dont worry about dinner and the party, it is all timed so you will do both with no problem. Have a great time,
mom x4,grandma x4

mom x4 said:
hello,
Just go toff the 3 day wonder on sunday.
Pirate night was the 2nd day on board. At 9:45 p.m. after we left Nassau.
It wont matter where you eat at, you will recieve the bandana and the actual party is at 9:45 with music, skits, characters, a few surprizes, fireworks and a nice buffet to top it all off. It ends about 11:30 if you count in time to eat at the buffet.
They do have a picture taking secession in the atrium earlier in the evening with characters all dressed in pirate attire which is cool. They also have a little matey's pirate dance party both early and late on that day. So little kids can be dressed up and dance at studio sea. Parents are encouraged to join in too. There were only 8 or 9 kids at the early one we went to, but the kids didnt care, they jumped all around having a great time and each one recieved a piece of pirate gold for coming to the party. The younger kids really had fun being on the little stage area, they felt very special getting to dance htere without any big people to squish them. We got some great pictures of them and we dont even have any little ones. We just went to cheer them on and enjoy seeing the kids having fun.
Dont worry about dinner and the party, it is all timed so you will do both with no problem. Have a great time,
mom x4,grandma x4

Thanks so much MomX. We have late dinner seating so I was worried about missing pirate night. Gad to hear that we won't.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter