Pirate Night in Dining Rooms

EddieG

Earning My Ears
Does anything special happen in the dining rooms on pirate night besides the menu. Entertainment? Characters?

I'm wondering if this is a good night to try the casual option.

Thanks!

Does anything special happen in the dining rooms on pirate night besides the menu. Entertainment? Characters?

I'm wondering if this is a good night to try the casual option.

Thanks!

I remember the servers doing a little pirate flag-waving and parading around. Much like most of the dinner entertainment, pulling people (mostly kids) up to join them, limbo bar, stuff like that. Don't remember if there were any characters.

:cutie:

Nothing extra on the Dream (late seating). I did casual every night and was never uncomfortable. Shorts, cruise line polo, lanyard with pins, sandals. I guess that makes me a rule breaker. I did do a pirate t-shirt pirate night, now that I think about it, but the other nights were the polo.

Nothing extra on the Dream (late seating). I did casual every night and was never uncomfortable. Shorts, cruise line polo, lanyard with pins, sandals. I guess that makes me a rule breaker. I did do a pirate t-shirt pirate night, now that I think about it, but the other nights were the polo.

i'm thinking the OP meant the casual dining option aka cabanas?

nothing special was going on on either of the dream cruises we went on... i seem to recall once on the wonder though some characters wandered through in their pirate garrrrrrrrrb...pirate:

i'm thinking the OP meant the casual dining option aka cabanas?

nothing special was going on on either of the dream cruises we went on... i seem to recall once on the wonder though some characters wandered through in their pirate garrrrrrrrrb...pirate:

Wish we'd tried cabanas for dinner, but we would have missed our severs. They were great. Royal Palace and Enchanted Garden were too fancy for my tastes, though. Probably should have skipped the second EG night and gone to cabanas.

Would have been a lot happier with two AP nights.

Thanks for the info. We're going on the Magic.

I think we'll go earlier to the casual option that night in order to be finished in plenty of time for the party and perhaps a bit hungry again for the buffet. We will have late seating otherwise. Also a good opportunity to try the casual option.

Thanks for the info. We're going on the Magic.

I think we'll go earlier to the casual option that night in order to be finished in plenty of time for the party and perhaps a bit hungry again for the buffet. We will have late seating otherwise. Also a good opportunity to try the casual option.

Good idea. The buffet looked really good but I wasn't even a little bit hungry. The buffet hours are really short, too, so don't stay at the dance party forever (assume the Magic pirate night is the same as the Dream).

I was just on the Dream( aug.26). We dined in animators palette....the only character around was crush(turtle from nemo) via screen. Yes, we all had to get up and do a special dance near our table. Big party on deck....capt. Jack made an appearance. Lots of fun...plus fireworks.lots of guest dressed up in pirate gear. All characters in pirate gear, too. Memorable !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter