pirate night fireworks

cyndik1111

DIS Veteran
what side of the boat are the fireworks? We have a 5 year old DD who NEEDS to go to sleep at a decent hour (or we'll all pay) So I was hoping that we would be able to see the fireworks from our veranda.
Thanks

I believe it depends on the winds!

Why not go up on deck in his PJs, and go to bed right after the fireworks? They are only 5-10 minutes long. If you are late to the pirate party you'll miss them.

When we have sailed the fireworks have always been off the starboard side.

When we have sailed the fireworks have always been off the starboard side.

we are in room 6634, I think that is back right.... so aft starboard???
DD will probably need to be asleep by 830 at the latest, so the fireworks from our veranda, was for me and DH... with a nice glass of riesling...yum

Yes, DH & I watched them from our verandah last cruise as well! :lovestruc

Enjoy!

Things can always change but every time we have sailed the fireworks have been launched over the starboard side of the ship. Enjoy your cruise.

They are shot from the aft starboard side of the ship, and generally go off between 10:15 - 10:25.

I'm aft port side, HC room - deck 6, so all the way in the back! Anyway to see them off our verandah?

we are in room 6634, I think that is back right.... so aft starboard???
DD will probably need to be asleep by 830 at the latest, so the fireworks from our veranda, was for me and DH... with a nice glass of riesling...yum

For the staterooms that are aft starboard (from about 6624), DCL requests that you not be on your veranda during the fireworks and asks you to remove all your personal items. About two years ago, one of the fireworks misfired and caused a fire on one of the verandas, so this is a "real" safety precaution.

On our last cruise the Fireworks were on the starboard side as many have pointed out. While rebooking for another cruise, I asked the CM if the fireworks are always on the starboard side and she told me yes. So, we booked our room at that side again.

I don't recall hearing anything about not being out on the vernadah during the fireworks...hope I didn't break the rules!:confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter