Pirate Night (4 night dream)

RooRach0906

"Oh Goody, Horray!"
I am a total cruise newbie; I tried to find this and found two different answers. What night will pirate night be on?

It will be the May 4 cruise if that makes any difference.

I am a total cruise newbie; I tried to find this and found two different answers. What night will pirate night be on?

It will be the May 4 cruise if that makes any difference.
Typically pirate night is night 3. However, it can be changed for various reasons (weather, other activities onboard). On our 4 night cruise (with Halloween activities onboard) it was switched to night 2. Really through our servers off the first night, trying to remember to tell us that the next night was pirate night.

When you go to your reservation online, your Cruise Activities schedule (or whatever it's called) should indicate when your pirate night will be.

I am going to show you how to find out.

On Disneycruise.com go to the "Planning Center", select "My Cruise Activies", Enter the reservation information, when the Itinerary shows up, look for the Ship Activity (1) on one of the 4 days (it's not on day 1). Click on it and will be the Pirate Night. And there you go! You can view and add activities on this screen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter