Pirate League Costumes?

charity

Mouseketeer
Could anyone post some pictures or tell me about the pirate league costumes for boys? or where you got a costume for you child to wear to pirate league. The photos on the Disney web site are no help, I can't really tell much about the costumes. We are going in May and I don't want to get something too hot. And it's the wrong time of year so I'm having a hard time finding something on line.

Thanks, It look like the BUCCANEER outfit may not be too hot.
I know as soon as he get the outfit on he will not take it off untill he pass out from heat!! LOL

Thanks, It look like the BUCCANEER outfit may not be too hot.
I know as soon as he get the outfit on he will not take it off untill he pass out from heat!! LOL

I ordered 2 for my grandsons from Amazon.com. Very cute and they loved them. We had such a great time at the Pirate League.

I have a picture but I don't know how to insert it. If someone can tell me how to do it, I'll upload a photo.

Martha

I just watched the video on how to upload photos. Let's see if I'm a quick study!:)

These are the costumes I bought from Amazon.com
PirateCloseup.jpg

EthanCharacterPirate.jpg

NathanCharacterPirate.jpg

Great Photos!! Thanks! How did the make up hold up?

It was over 80 degrees the day we went. I told the kids they could pick any face paint except the white one because I was worried about it running........but Nathan really wanted it so we said ok.

It was fine. It didn't run at all and when he took a shower that night it all came off except a little around his eyes. It looked like he had eye liner on.

The pirate league and the Bibbidi Bobbidi boutique were definite high lights of our trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter