Pirate Galleon Ship Sale!!!

bryceone

VMK: Brain-Freeze
Trading Pirate Galleon Ships!!
500 Credits spree per Ship

galleon.jpg

did u want credit sprees or thru kiosk? if sprees, what items did u need?

Is this for 1 ship? Right now, I'm accepting Pele Tiki Pins.

Also, I was looking at your Wish List, I can get you Diving Suit Codes and Nemo Codes (from the games) if you're still looking.

hmm i may be able to get u a pele tiki pin, but if not, what else items are u taking for one ship? and if u could get me a diving suit code that would be great, as I can't play the game, and the nemo sub parts..i lack gaming skills lol..but I can do trades!

Im not sure if I can be on today but if I am, maybe we can work something out via pm

hmm i may be able to get u a pele tiki pin, but if not, what else items are u taking for one ship? and if u could get me a diving suit code that would be great, as I can't play the game, and the nemo sub parts..i lack gaming skills lol..but I can do trades!

Im not sure if I can be on today but if I am, maybe we can work something out via pm

The Pele Tiki pins are the ones for sale in the Emporium this weekend.. That's pretty much all I'm looking for.

How many pins are you wanting for each ship? is it a even 1-1 trade, or do you want so many tiki pins for each ship?
Kim

How many pins are you wanting for each ship? is it a even 1-1 trade, or do you want so many tiki pins for each ship?
Kim

Just 500 credits for each for each ship.. It can be the pin, or any other recent selling items.

Just 500 credits for each for each ship.. It can be the pin, or any other recent selling items.

Sounds good to me. Will you be on today and when?
Right now I'm on, but can get back on later if you let me know when.:)
Kim

Hi Brain,

I'll go for another 5. Do you want 5 pins? Credits? Let me know....

- Dreams

P.S. Just letting anyone who wants to know: I know many are hesitant to trade codes with people they don't know. He's good for the codes and trustworthy. I had a code that didn't work when we traded previously and he sent me another 1 without a single objection.

hiya can i get one ship, and all you want is 500 credits as a shopping spree? if yes, just tell me what you want :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter