• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

pirate dinner theater

hugabearjo

DIS Veteran
This isn't a disney restraunt but, I didn't know where to ask this question. Is it worth the money? seems spendy at $50 for adults and $30 for kids.... but, looks like fun...

is there a place for discount tickets, of coupons?

The Orlando entertainment book has a discount for this dinner. Go to the Entertainment book website and type in orlando and the pirate dinner name and it'll come up. Right now the book is only $10.00 and may have something else in it you can use too.

I've never been to the Pirates dinner theatre - but I did notice that you could buy a 50% off coupon at www.restaurant.com for $3 right now (good for only 2 people)- but that would save you $47....Info for code for restaurant.com is on www.mousesavers.com right now.......

Mapleleaf tickets has great prices, in the 20's I believe. They're at mapleleaf.com. I haven't used them yet, but plan to order mine today. These prices are even better than what I can get them for at SOG, and seem to be the best I can find anywhere.

The best price for Arabian Night's dinner show I've found is on ebay. I got 4 adult tickets for $92, including shipping. The seller has hundreds of positive reviews, all mentioning the tickets, so I think they're above board. His/her tickets include a free drink in the pre-dinner show as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter