Pirate Cruise being refurbished?

MissMellie

Earning My Ears
Hi there,
I just tried to make ressies for my 2 girls to go on the Pirate Cruise for the month of October but was told that it will be closed for refurbishment. What is there to refurbish? The boat maybe? Can anyone help with this?

Thanks so much:p

My son is booked for October 3. What date were you trying for? This makes me nervous.

I just booked my daughter on Oct. 2, they did raise the price to $24.95.

CeeCee - our kids are going on Oct. 2, too. DS will be celebrating his 6th birthday and DD is 3 1/2. How old is your daughter? I think I read somewhere else that the refurb is later in October.

BooMc ... Hey, we'll see you there, my daughter is also 6, her name is Sami...according to the lady on the reservation line they only take 1-10 kids, so unless we chg plans, we will definately see you. What is your son's name?

CeeCee - son's name is Tommy. What do you plan on doing while the kids are cruising? We haven't decided yet but I've heard some good ideas from others. See you on the 2nd.

Haven't thought of what we'd do, but I don't want to go too far away...maybe have lunch since they will be eating on the cruise.

The cruise is for 3-10 yr olds and they put on a pirate bandana and hear a pirate story while sailing around to different ports looking for treasure, then at the end they find the treasure (trinkets, they can keep).

I tried to sign my girls up for Oct 17th or later. I guess it is true that they will be refurbishing later in October. Thanks to all that replied. I'm bummed that my girls will not be going. I did book them for tea with Alice......I hope they enjoy it.

Melanie

It can't be that long of a refurbishment, because we have 10 kids booked for November 13th. We were told they are adding another boat during that refurbishment, so that more kids can go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter